SAP Solutions Architect
Alexandria, VA, Virginia
Job ID: 4721
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Engineer/Architect to join a team supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) client seeking to improve and modernize its business processes. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in the reengineering of complex business processes. This is remote telework position.
- The primary focus is on reviewing customers' current business processes, systems, and solutions and documenting the high-level as-is and to-be processes based on SAP S/4HANA solutions.
· Responsible for working closely with our clients in leading workshops, understanding their business processes and requirements, designing, and presenting solutions.
- Support multiple SAP modernization projects and the binding of entire solution to meet client requirements.
- Strong understanding of integration of SAP solutions with other applications/systems across a diverse IT portfolio.
- Engage with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering, and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals.
- Responsible for architecting innovative solution designs that utilize SAP cloud service offerings.
- 4-5 years of demonstrated proficiency in the design and implementation of cloud native data.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP S/4HANA cloud service offerings with relevant. implementation experience and customer proof points stories.
- Prior business development experience (at least 3-4 years) with exposure to SAP Delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication with out-of-box thinking abilities.
An Associate’s degree together with four (4) years of documented relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
Candidates must have (or be able to obtain an interim within 60 days) a DoD Secret Clearance