Project Manager - Cloud Modernization
Job ID: 4706
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company is looking for a Project Manager to provider leadership managing a cloud modernization effort for a DoD client. The project manager plans, directs, designs, supervises and monitors technical information, supervises all tasks and deliverables to the government within budget, adhering to quality assurance and to customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively and Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end users and other internal groups to coordinate project activities.
- Manages administrative tasks related to the project, including project team assignments, scheduling, and travel, as needed.
- Analyzes existing business applications and Cloud platform technical requirements to ensure that functional, technical, and application migration changes adhere to global technology standard and comply with all cybersecurity requirements.
- Manage project budget, ensure the project stays within budget.
- Supports the development of all required project documentation.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas or accredited discipline: Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Management or 6 years in a position in the industry.
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud environment and cloud native products.
- Ability to prepare and deliver oral and written technical and non-technical information and instructional briefings and other training to team members and government personnel.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- MUST have and maintain an active SECRET clearance.
- At least 6 years’ experience consulting and managing cloud IT projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and Jira.
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- AWS Cloud certification (preferred)