Business Analyst (Hybrid)
Job ID: 4688
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Business Analyst to support a Department of Defense (DoD) client in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO). A primary responsibility will be supporting the annual DoD CIO Awards Program. This position can be performed remotely from a home office but does require occasional on-site travel to the Pentagon.
- Develop and manage event planning, schedule, and milestones for the annual DoD CIO awards program.
- Coordinate event plan execution with the Government lead and recommend adjustments as needed.
- Manage communications with DoD CIO Government staff and awards program stakeholders.
- Coordinate research and provisioning of awards.
- Manage and maintain event budget and schedules, reconcile errors, and create reports.
- Assist the Government in managing the DoD CIO Awards Ceremony.
- Recommend changes to improve processes and alleviate process inaccuracy and duplication.
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to multitask and meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to think critically.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree and ten years work experience.
- Must reside within driving distance to the customer site (Pentagon).
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Supports team and performs other related duties as assigned.