TSC Customer Support
Job ID: 4684
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a TSC Customer Support to work at Camp Buehring, Kuwait. The support specialist will implement and operate programs, practices, and procedures for developing optimal utilization of personnel. Designs and administers in-house programs to train all levels of personnel.
- Maintains TSC Issue and Return Customer Service counter to accept requests for services, products, and equipment issue.
- Interprets and clarifies customer orders on approved DA Form 3903; reviews DA Form 3903 for accuracy and specifics on multi-media/visual information work order requests. Notifies customers when requested products/services are complete and ready for pick-up.
- Maintains AV/VI records on file and makes these available to the USG upon request. Ensures DA Form 3161 or DA For 2062 issue documentation includes complete legible descriptions, serial numbers, a list of all replacement parts, minor assemblies and subassemblies, quantities, customer identification, customer telephone numbers, date of issue, return date due, and acknowledgment of receipt by account holder's authorized representative.
- Coordinates receiving target assets, preparing appropriate documents required to establish accountability with the ASG-KU Property Book Office (PBO) and shipping assets to receiving customers.
- Develop tests and visual aids. Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Develops programs and practices to identify developmental needs including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- U.S Citizen
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Proficient in MS Teams and SharePoint programs
- Proficiency in DoD tasking systems
- Advanced knowledge of job area.
- Practical knowledge of project management.
- Minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or related University degree