Finance/Supply Chain Analyst
Job ID: 4680
CALIBRE, an employee-owned management consulting and information technology solutions company is seeking a Senior Finance/Supply Chain Analyst to support the U.S. Army in Kuwait.
- The successful candidate must have access to or the ability to obtain access quickly to the General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and GCSS-Army finance and supply reports. The candidate must be certified in the required areas for this access.
- The candidate will perform document number reconciliation between the supply and financial systems to determine if there are invalid document numbers with obligations applied. Be able to use the KPI-01 report to perform the reconciliation process.
- The candidate will be familiar with or will become familiar with working in the Acquisition Cross Servicing Agreements (ACSA) system to bill coalition partners.
- The candidate will use GCSS-Army Transactions Codes (T-Codes), ZPARK, and ZCANCEL to review and cancel requisitions as directed.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with supported units in regards to transactional documents status as well as communicate with J8/J4 Staff personnel. The candidate will work closely with the J8 and provide documents for corrective action.
- The candidate must be able to work extended hours, 6 days a week/11 hours a day, with very little supervision in a highly charged and fast-paced environment.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data input troubleshooting.
- Logistics training services support
- Active DoD security clearance at the Secret level is required.
- Have 5-7 years of experience with Army logistics and financial management systems.
- Have pre-existing knowledge of Army logistics data and systems including the tools under AESIP, LDAC, GCSS-Army, GFEBS, and other DoD equipment management systems.
- Experience managing unique force structure reporting processes for specific tactical requirements.
- Understand deployed Army structures and be familiar with Army logistics and readiness policies and procedures.
- Five years of expertise with Microsoft Office Products - Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, use of Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, data mapping, and reports.
Bachelor's degree in a related field. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)