Job ID: 4608
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned consulting and digital transformation company, is looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join our team supporting a Federal client. The candidate will provide business analyst support for quality assurance, document management, and data management for specialized applications that support mission-critical scientific research activities. Candidates should have strong capabilities in the areas of data analysis, testing and client/customer support. Responsibilities include:
- Run ad hoc queries in SQL in various databases.
- Query data, create views, join tables and produce statistics on data
- Produce Visualizations on data, as needed
- Maintain and update project documentation.
- Assist other members of the team in solving technical problems
- Participate in improving the software development processes used on the engagement.
- Participate and conduct weekly status meetings with the client for certain applications.
- Provide Quality Assurance for program applications by developing and executing test scripts.
Work performed shall occur in compliance with CDC guidance on maximizing telework to the extent possible, “Stay at Home” orders, and other related policies and guidance. At which time restrictions ease, or at the request of the client, staff must work from government offices in Rockville, MD. Staff may be required to report on client therefore only applicants residing in the MD/VA/DC Metro area will be considered.
- Strong capabilities in the areas of requirements gathering, testing and client/customer support.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and customer support skills (client satisfaction focused)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and simplify customer requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of industry standards.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize competing requirements
- Attention to Detail and thorough when performing work
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology related discipline or 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Quality Assurance/Quality Control testing using Jira, Zephyr
- 2-3 years of overall software related experience, including Database experience
- Experience with SQL and various databases
- Experience with SAS, R, BI Tools
- Performing requirements analysis, software design, development, installation, testing, and maintenance for application system components systems.
- Performs operating system and/or product evaluation, integration, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Experience with Customer Service, working with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems.