Job ID: 4602
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is hiring a Systems Engineer to support the Ronald Regan Test Site (RTS) in Huntsville, Alabama!
- Assist in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for complex missile flight tests.
- Assist senior engineers with risk management assessment and software/hardware development of test configurations.
- Serve on console to support real-time flight test execution as instrumentation controller or analytical position.
- Assist other systems engineers in diagnostic efforts related to problems uncovered by system tests.
- Ability to learn and understand how to perform routine calibrations and make recommendations for improvements and modifications.
- Engage, learn, and share lessons experienced.
- Work closely with senior engineers and remote staff to accomplish engineering activities.
- Execute simultaneous tasks within defined parameters.
- Support occasional travel to remote location.
- Familiarity with radar fundamentals and electro-magnetic wave theory.
- Familiarity with MATLAB programing.
- Familiarity with UNIX/LINUX.
- Familiarity with MS Office including Visio, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Ability to interface at a technical level with engineers from varying backgrounds.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM-related discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- 0-2 years of experience in systems engineering.
- Radar engineering, operations and maintenance experience desired.
- Ability to occasionally travel and work from austere locations outside the USA.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.