Junior Full Stack Developer
Job ID: 4527
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking a Senior Angular Developer to support the U.S. Army Materiel Command Logistics Data Analysis Center (LDAC)! LDAC provides on-time integrated logistics support of worldwide U.S. Army operations, and is responsible for the Army’s master data, supporting strategic and operational decision making with large data sets to generate decision support.
The Angular Developer will work closely with the LDAC Team to execute the follow tasks: Under direct supervision, assists in designing and developing compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
This position can be performed in a remote work setting.
- Angular development framework (Angular 13 preferred but 8 or greater acceptable)
- Java (versions 8-11 and/or OpenJDK 11)
- Experience with Denodo
- CSS development experience with CSS3 proficiency
- HTML development experience with HTML5 proficiency
- Experience with React.js, NodeJS, Spring Framework
- Experience with GIT based SVN tools preferably Bitbucket
- Experience writing software applications for large-scale, distributed web or service-oriented environments
- Experience developing in an AWS cloud environment
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Associates' degree and 2+ years of experience
- DoD experience.