IT Service Desk Manager (CRM)
Job ID: 4443
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a highly motivated Service Desk Manager to join our team supporting a Federal client. The CRM serves as the local primary point of contact for the assigned Customer (7th Signal) on site. Coordinates AESD support provided to the AESD Customer and associated end users.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Act as liaison between service desk operations and supported organizations for topics related to customer satisfaction, service desk ticket quality, updates to process/policy changes, and service impacts during degradation or outage event-
- Periodically surveil recorded calls and tickets to ensure quality of service and consistency in documentation to standards and notify operations staff of trends
- Actively participate and lead customer status calls
- Conduct periodic On-Site visits with supported organizations and service desk (as needed)
- Communicate action plans to customer base during service outages and known impacts to service desk operation
- Develop Strategic communications for process changes driven by both the service desk, customer environment and new service offering
- Support continuous process improvements to improve performance levels through reporting trends and ticket analysis
- Coordinate with operations in developing and conducting service recovery actions for service failures
- Customer Service Management
- Help Desk Management
CRM has oversight of the Help Desk Agents
This is a remote Opportunity
Required Education and Experience
The manager typically has 3-5 years of progressive business experience and call center operations experience, including project management
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Active Secret Security Clearance Required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CALIBRE COMPANY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.