Job ID: 4439
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Systems Administrator.
- Support the Reagan Test Site (RTS) Operations Center as a Systems Administrator III.
- Work with a team supporting mission initiatives in a secure, isolated computing environment with a primary focus on Red Hat administration.
- Work with peers, internal customers, and management to create a highly available, resilient, and standardized IT infrastructure.
- Install, maintain, and support multiple Windows and Red Hat-based servers on physical and virtual platforms in support of RTS initiatives.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise as well as look for issues proactively.
- Maintain a secure computing environment, including adherence to a backup schedule, patching of all systems, and applying applicable STIG settings.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, and within the wider RGNext business units.
- Maintain hardware lifecycle by deploying replacement systems in a timely fashion.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution for hardware and software issues.
- Install and update software packages from repositories or local file systems.
- Manage local users and groups and with Active Directory integration.
- Managing and configuring of SELinux.
- Secure physical and virtual machines to DISA STIG requirements.
- Knowledge of and advanced troubleshooting skills with RHEL 5-8.
- Strong documentation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Able to deploy, configure, and maintain RHEL systems.
- Basic network troubleshooting skills.
- Basic Windows troubleshooting is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience working in related field in Information Technology.
- Must have and maintain an active CCNA Security, Security+, CySA+, GICSP, or similar certification meeting DoD 8140.01 / DoD 8570.01 baseline certification for IAT Level II.
- Must have and maintain an active MCSA, CCNA, Linux+, Server+, Oracle DBA, or similar certification to meet DoD 8570.01-M certifications required for the applicable operating system and/or security related tools/devices for this position to meet the IAT Level II requirements.
- Must apply extensive knowledge of a variety of Cyber Security field concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure the secure integration and operation of enclave systems.
- Experience managing Centrify and Satellite.
- Experience building, managing, and deploying Ansible playbooks.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- This position is unaccompanied.
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.