Systems Administrator (MECM/SCCM)
Job ID: 4438
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a MECM/SCCM Systems Administrator.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration and engineering.
- Infrastructure management of assets tied into MECM/SCCM.
- Understanding of SQL and MECM/SCCM requirements in a secure DoD environment.
- Collection and query creation and management.
- Client installation and troubleshooting.
- Application and package creation and deployment.
- Configure, manage, and deploy software updates to required groups.
- Report on software installations and statuses across the networks.
- Maintain Windows 10 feature upgrades through MECM/SCCM.
- Create custom MECM/SCCM reports.
- PowerShell experience and knowledge.
- Custom OSD task sequence creation, and WIM creation experience.
- Scripting experience to automate task sequences during image deployment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Knowledge and advanced troubleshooting skills with Microsoft MECM/SCCM.
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot MECM/SCCM and SQL configurations.
- Experience in a DoD environment.
- Able to deploy, configure, and maintain Windows systems in a mission critical environment.
- Strong documentation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience working as an MECM/SCCM
- Three (3) years’ vulnerability/patching experience.
- Preferred at least three (3)-years’ PowerShell experience.
- Must have and maintain an active CCNA Security, Security+, CySA+, GICSP, or similar certification meeting DoD 8140.01 / DoD 8570.01 baseline certification for IAT Level II.
- Must have and maintain an active MCSA, CCNA, Linux+, Server+, Oracle DBA, or similar certification to meet DoD 8570.01-M certifications required for the applicable operating system and/or security related tools/devices for this position to meet the IAT Level II requirements.
- Must apply extensive knowledge of a variety of Cyber Security field concepts, practices, and procedures to ensure the secure integration and operation of enclave systems.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- This position is unaccompanied.
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.