SIPR Room and Facilities Coordinator
Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Job ID: 4422
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, looking for a qualified individual to serve as SIPR Room and Facilities Coordinator at the Army Force Management School (AFMS). The primary function of the job is to coordinate facilities issues that may impact on the school.
The Facilities Coordinator duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare work order requests for maintenance of facilities to include classified facilities
- Coordinate the school’s key control procedures
- Coordinate with the personnel from Directorate of Public Works for repairs and maintenance of AFMS facilities (classrooms, restrooms, offices, hallways, entrances and storage areas)
- Write and maintain assigned chapters/sections for the AFMS Admin Standing Operating Procedures (SOP) for facility management.
- Prepare reports and briefings as required.
- Maintain logbook on all open and closed facility-work orders
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Three-to-five years’ experience in support of military or corporate sector
- Three-to-five years’ experience working customer service in an organization (corporate or military)
- Must be able and willing to plan, coordinate, integrate, and prepare staffing actions at the high-quality standard.
- Ability to work in team settings, communicate, and collaborate with multiple organizations.
- Excellent oral communications skills.
- Excellent written communications skills with the ability to write reports and briefings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Willingness to complete tasks as assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, multi-task, and prioritize to meet multiple consecutive deadlines.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel and Teams.