Project Manager/ Range Officer
Job ID: 4390
CALIBRE, an employee-owned management consulting and digital transformation company seeks a Project Manager/ Range Officer.
Join CALIBRE Systems and be part of an innovative team that enables our employees to actively support our customers and their missions. We are looking for an individual who is intimately familiar with the Army Safety Program, which provides procedures to enhance safe, realistic live-fire training enabling the Army to train as it fights; enhance combat readiness; protect personnel and property; avoid injuries; and prevent fratricide in combat.
- Interface with customers to understand changes in the Army Safety Program.
- Document changes and impacts to changes
- Lead a team in the update of tools used to support the Army Safety Program
- Experienced Project Manager
- Experienced working in a team environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile development processes
- Full understanding of Army Safety Program.
- Understanding of tools used within Army Safety Program such as the Range Managers Toolkit (RMTK)
- PMP certificate
- Knowledge of geographic information system (GIS)