Management Analyst (Hybrid)
Job ID: 4350
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a Management Analyst. This position is being performed remotely with occasional on-site visits on a as-needed basis.
The Management Analyst will provide the following support:
- Research applicable Federal Government law and policy, DoD policy, prepare draft documents and plans in support of government staff.
- Identify and recommend areas requiring adjustments and alternative strategies or placements, special management actions, and provide advice and recommendations for courses of action
- Assist staff with drafting emails, updating performance plans, extension and approval requests and memorandums of understanding for employees seeking assignments within the DoD CIO.
- Draft, process, problem solve and assist staff with new employee assignments and extensions.
- Assist with the implementation of the government’s internal appraisal process.
- Assist with policies and procedures that influence the management of various personnel resources.
- Direct procedures involved in the creation of position descriptions, promotions, retirements, leaves, and tours of duty extensions.
- US citizenship required.
- Must hold an active Secret clearance.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in government related work.
- Experience with Defense Performance Management and Appraisal Program (DPMAP).
- Expertise using Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Experience working within the DoD.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and adaptable to work styles.
- Possess strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills, self-motivated with the ability to work independently with high standards for personal performance.
- Strong customer management and support skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience within the DoD CIO.
- Experience within Administration and Management related fields.