Sr. Contracts Administrator
Job ID: 4326
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company based in Alexandria, Virginia, is seeking a Mid/Sr. Contracts Administrator to perform a wide variety of contract administration functions from cradle to grave, with specific experience managing General Services Administration (GSA) schedules.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ability to mentor, train and lead junior contracts personnel.
- Work generally performed in an office setting.
- May require ability to obtain government issued security clearance.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics SL a plus.
- 5-7+ years’ experience
- Ability to review GSA solicitations to identify and mitigate risks.
- Able to lead and manage the Pricing Volume to include assisting technical team with developing strategy, leading and participating in team reviews from bid/no-bid decision through submission, negotiations, and award. To include experience in negotiating GSA labor categories and rates and additional SINs.
- Experience with renewing GSA schedules and understanding of GSA’s schedule consolidtion
- Experience with a variety of GSA Schedule contracts, to include FFP, T&M, CPFF, and CPAF
- Understand and manage GSA e-mod process
- Administers a variety of contract types (Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, Fixed Price Labor Hour, other) including modifications and close-outs
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and FAR supplements
- Advise operational staff on contracting issues, risk mitigation issues, and pricing strategy
Prepare for and participate in government contract compliance audits
- A self-starter and the ability to work independently.
- Effective use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Proficient in MSWord and Excel).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ability to multitask and be organized.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to promote department teamwork.
- Ability to review, issue, and negotiate Subcontract, Non-Disclosure and Teaming to include GSA Contractor Teaming Agreements (CTA).
Bachelor’s Degree in a related business area from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.