Neo4j Developer (Remote)
Job ID: 4324
CALIBRE, An Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking a Neo4j Developer to join their team in support of an information technology project and implementation of an asset visibility system using the Neo4j cypher graph programming language, c# and .NET Core. This position can be performed from a home office remotely.
The Neo4j Developer will be responsible for creating and modifying cypher code to execute data processing and process management. Processing includes ingesting csv files using LOAD CSV commands and logging executed actions in a custom-built .NET Core logger. In addition, the Neo4j Developer will use EXPLAIN execution plans to identify bottlenecks and tune cypher statements for efficient execution. Neo4j Developer will manage existing cypher logic to accommodate business rule changes.
The ideal candidate should be able to attend analyst meetings, capture requirements and implement the requirements using c# and/or Neo4j cypher. The Neo4j Developer should have experience with c#, .NET Core and documentation best practices.
- Active Secret Clearance – can start with an Interim Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6 months of experience with software development using Neo4j cypher
- Experience with Microsoft c# and Team Foundation Server
- 6 months experience designing graph schemas (labels and relationships) and patterns
- AWS Associate Certification in any of the following areas: Architect, Operations, or Developer
- AWS Specialty Certification in any of the following areas: Data Analytics or Database