SQL Developer (Remote)
Job ID: 4322
CALIBRE, An Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking a SQL Developer to join their team in support of an information technology project and implementation of an asset visibility system using a Microsoft stack (Team Foundation Server, c#, and SQL Server). This position can be performed from a home office remotely.
The SQL Developer will be responsible for creating and modifying SQL Server stored procedures to execute data processing. Processing includes identifying bad data by comparing each field to business rules. If a data element is in violation, then move the record to an exceptions table and continue processing good data elements. The SQL Developer will create and maintain SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data ingest of csv and XML files.
The ideal candidate should be able to attend analyst meetings, capture requirements and implement the requirements using c# and/or SQL Server. The SQL Developer should have experience with c#, .NET Framework and documentation best practices.
- Active Secret Clearance – can start with an Interim Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software development using a Microsoft development stack: c#, SQL Server and Team Foundation Server
- Experience with SSIS packages
- AWS Associate Certification in any of the following areas: Architect, Operations, or Developer
- AWS Specialty Certification in any of the following areas: Data Analytics or Database