Job ID: 4293
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a highly motivated Program Manager to join our team supporting a Federal client in Rockville, MD. The candidate will serve as the primary technical and managerial interface between the Contractor, Contracting Officer, and Contracting Officer Representative. Candidates should have knowledge of industry best practices as articulated by, but not limited to, the Project Management Institute (PMI), Lean IT, Agile practices, as well as DevSecOps.
- Facilitate Government-Contractor communications.
- Prepare and deliver Project Management Plans (PMPs), to include Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), milestones and deliverable due dates, descriptions of the technical approach, organizational resources and management controls employed to meet the cost, performance, and schedule requirements for the task, products and/or methods for producing deliverables, allocation of staff and other resources necessary to produce deliverables, and timelines; and outlines of the risk management and issue management plans to be used.
- Follow the HHS EPLC project management methodology and implement PMI best practices.
- Deliver full project management life-cycle solutions including planning, tracking implementation, and completion of assigned projects and tasks.
- Develop effective plans and minimize changes by setting realistic objectives.
- Facilitate communication and consensus building among various project groups
- Use Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) project management software to track projects.
- Develop and maintain operational plans and procedures and records of status, risks, issues, and completed projects.
- Contribute to performance reporting to management; and
- Continuously assess the ongoing performance of programs, processes, and systems to determine the overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology relevant discipline and ten (10) years of relevant work experience; or fifteen (15) years relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- At least 8 years of experience managing contracts
- Certified Program Management Professionals (PgMP), or equivalent certification
- Knowledge of industry best practices as articulated by, but not limited to, the Project Management Institute (PMI), Lean IT, Agile practices, as well as DevSecOps
- Practical experience with HHS EPLC
- Experience in project management, budget, and forecasting toolsets
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the most current Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards
- ITIL Foundations certification, or ability to complete within three months of hire