Job ID: 4292
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a highly motivated ITIL Expert certified Subject Matter Expert to join our team supporting a Federal client in Rockville, MD. The candidate will serve as the primary technical point of contact for ITSM Process Implementation and Governance. Candidates should have knowledge of industry best practices as articulated by, but not limited to, Lean IT, Agile practices, as well as DevSecOps.
- Provide System Matter Expertise (SME) with regards to ITSM, tools, and processes used in implementing a successful ITSM program in support of customer Digital Support Operations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Digital services ITIL Process, Operating Level Agreements (OLAs), and project plans and schedules.
- Provide subject matter expertise for ITSM process implementation and governance in the following areas:
- Incident management
- Service portfolio and catalog management
- Change management
- Software asset management
- Hardware asset management
- Knowledge management
- Configuration management and CMDB management
- Problem management
- Continuous service improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer related discipline
- ITIL v3 Expert or ITIL v4 Master certification
- 5+ years of relevant/recent experience implementing ITIL framework, process improvement, and statistics analysis
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- Must have strong critical thinking/analytical skills, creativity, a proven drive for quality, and excellent oral and written communication skills.