Senior Systems Architect
Job ID: 4289
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a highly motivated Senior Systems Architect to join our team supporting a Federal client in Rockville, MD. The candidate will serve as the primary technical point of contact for Systems Engineering and Support. Candidates should have knowledge of industry best practices as articulated by, but not limited to, Lean IT, Agile practices, as well as DevSecOps.
- Apply DevSecOps principles, agile software engineering best practices, and tools to IT infrastructure and operation to help optimize IT delivery objectives
- Strategic planning for infrastructure automation.
- Implementation of infrastructure automation tools and solutions and technical project management.
- Systems/infrastructure technology portfolio management
- Appling technical knowledge to assist clients in the design and development of solutions to complex technical engineering and applications problems, network challenges, or system administration issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer related discipline and ten (10) years of relevant work experience
- Experience with toolsets, such as BigFix, Drupal, Jamf, Jenkins, Microsoft Deployment Tool (MDT), PowerBroker, SolarWinds, Spacewalk, Splunk, Windows GPO, Windows WSUS
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems, operating systems, system security, database management, and web platforms.
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
- Experience easily communicating recommendations and issues to Federal client to influence decisions that support the organization's overall strategic plan