Job ID: 4288
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is looking for a highly motivated IT Project Manager to join our team supporting a Federal client in Rockville, MD. The candidate will serve as the point of contact for all business tasks for Custom-Built Business Application Development and Support. Candidates should have direct practical experience with Agile software development practices and DevOps or DevSecOps experience.
- Facilitate Government-Contractor communications.
- Follow the HHS EPLC project management methodology and implement PMI best practices.
- Deliver full project management life-cycle solutions including planning, tracking implementation, and completion of assigned projects and tasks.
- Facilitate communication and consensus building among various project groups
- Use Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) project management software to track projects.
- Develop and maintain operational plans and procedures and records of status, risks, issues, and completed projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology relevant discipline and ten (10) years of relevant work experience; or fifteen (15) years relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience leading a team.
- Experience with software architecture, business analysis, technical solutioning, and deploying software and custom modules in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Cloud based application development
- The ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives