Sales Development Representative
Job ID: 4239
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking to hire a driven business development professional to join our fast-growing Tools, Technologies, and Solutions (TT&S) team. TT&S offers leading partner product as well as partner and CALIBRE services in data analytics, data platforms, cybersecurity, and cloud computing to clients in the US Government market. We are looking for an energetic business development representative to generate leads that result in sales. This position is primarily focused on business development, but also performs some sales activity. The business development representative will be responsible for maintaining data in our CRM system and generating monthly sales reports.
You are an effective communicator, persuasive, and have excellent negotiation skills. You have great analytical skills and know how to put together effective account plans and marketing campaigns. You are familiar with US Federal government business development.
- Prospecting and generating leads through account planning, research, and participating in industry events.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting in person or online meetings with customers to identify needs and solutions
- Working with partners to develop business opportunities
- Maintaining partner sales certifications by partner training.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date with all data related to the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for marketing, business administration, communications, or technology field.
- 2+ years of technology product and solution business development or experience, preferably in the US Government market.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.