Twentynine Palms, California
Job ID: 4146
CALIBRE, an employee-owned management and Technology Solutions company, is seeking a Curriculum Developer to join our dynamic team!
A successful candidate must have experience in designing course curricula, analyzing training needs, conducting needs/gap assessments, and identifying learning objectives.
- Full scope of development using ADDIE/SAT/SAM or similar ISD methodologies and models;
- Develop and implement data collection instruments to ID performance gaps and/or learning gains;
- Develop and implement project management plans for training products/projects;
- Design instructional assessments; and
- Design accessible instruction for people with disabilities.
- Experience writing, revising, and enhancing curriculum from existing instructor-led training, computer-based training, and/or blended learning, while working with SMEs
- Experience performing research to design realistic, instructionally sound training to accomplish prescribed training standards
- Ability to explain instructional design experience, learning theory, educational psychology/evaluation, instructional product development, and the application of computers in education and training
- Working knowledge of office automation including Windows 10 Pro and MS Office 365
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with DoD terminology and procedures
- Former DoD experience a plus
- 1+ years of curriculum development experience with DoD training programs using the Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (PADDIE) or predecessor
- Process models, as well as Blooms Taxonomy for course content creation
- Experience developing appropriate learning objectives and test methods to meet training requirements
- BA degree five+ years relevant work experience, or
- Master's degree in any field with 10+ years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Exceptional candidates do not require a graduate degree, but must be able to demonstrate ISD expertise through some combination of education, project work, and/or years of experience.