Desktop Support Analyst
Washington, District of Columbia
Job ID: 4120
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst.
The Desktop Support analyst will be onsite in downtown Washington DC. This position will assist the client respective end users onsite and remote on a variety of desktop and user issues. The Desktop Support Specialist will identify, research, and resolve technical problems. This position requires a combination of good verbal communication and technical skills. Secret Security Clearance is required.
Primary Duties of the Desktop Support analyst but not limited to:
- Respond to escalated tickets, provide solutions for reported customer problems, and prioritize and manage ticket queue.
- Support in-office walk-ups and remote assistance while providing a great customer experience
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems and provide employee training.
- Desktop equipment moves, adds and changes
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Facilitate repairs and maintenance of laptops, desktops, printers, AV equipment and other equipment as required
- Utilize a ticketing system to log, track and document incidents to ensure customer problems are resolved to customer satisfaction
- Handle projects assigned by management.
- Work independently on day-to-day operations.
- Support special events at remote locations as needed.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Excellent hands-on and remote customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment. Able to prioritize and address multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft O365 and Google suite
- Must be able to work on site and be able to work a flexible scheduled as assigned. Occasional weekend work.
- Minimum AA degree in Computer Science or graduate of a technical school or comparable experience
- 3-5 years of IT desktop support experience in an enterprise environment. knowledge of supporting Windows 10, macOS, mobile devices.
- Must be a US citizen and hold an active secret security clearance