Job ID: 4067
CALIBRE Systems, Inc, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking an individual to provide information technology (IT) Data Architect support for a Department of Defense (DoD) client in Alexandria, VA. The position is available for immediate hire.
- Maintain queries, analyze, and report on metadata to include data quality metadata, data lineage, and change impacts.
- Maintaining and populating business glossary and data lineage repository including the standards for validating attribute data when collected, transformed or shared.
- Perform Metadata tagging for descriptive, structural and administrative metadata on personnel data. This must conform to relevant standards (e.g., NIEM, X12, HL7).
- Provide data governance and master data management (MDM) expertise for activities related to migrating from on-premises applications to cloud services.
- Analyze applications, operations, and programming to determine database structural requirements.
- Define Data Governance, Data Stewardship, and Data Life cycle management policies.
- Propose database solutions through potential system designs
- Design and Develop database/data warehouse designs to store and retrieve complex relational data for multiple use-cases.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Define Security Practices and Backup and Recovery Policies for databases.
- US Citizen.
- Possess Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other relevant discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Architecture and Data Modeling.
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle database and Cloud Technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and with cross functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database and SQL scripting.
- Analytical mind, critical thinker, problem solving ability, meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience supporting DoD Applications as a Data Architect or Similar role.
- Experience working in an Oracle environment.
- Experience in Data Warehousing, Data Lakes environment.
- Experience implementing MDM(Master Data Management) Solution.
- Hands on experience using Collibra or Informatica MDM tool.