Job ID: 4066
CALIBRE Systems, Inc, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking an individual to provide information technology (IT) Test Engineer support for a Department of Defense (DoD) client in Alexandria, VA. The position is available for immediate hire.
- Support applications and hardware test process for operationally fielded systems in production environment.
- Provide system and application test support to end-user beta testing and user acceptance testing of systems.
- Develop and execute all test activities needed to effectively evaluate the systems performance in a field environment to determine the successful integration of hardware and application changes.
- Develop test plans, schedules and procedures based on system performance specifications, policy and user requirements for each release to supporting applications as directed.
- Coordinate test site selection, preparation, software and/or hardware installation and testing at production facilities.
- Collect test data and maintain test logs and error reporting based on standard procedures.
- Track error reporting, resolution and software changes pertaining to each test.
- Coordinate and provide final test analysis report to make production deployment decisions.
- US Citizen.
- Possess Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other relevant discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Software Tester or Similar Role.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to support users in a 24/7 fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product cycle.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and with cross functional teams.
- Experience supporting DoD Applications as a Software Tester or a Similar role.
- Experience working on Automated Testing Tools.
- Experience in testing Applications integrated with fingerprinting and biometric products.
- Experience designing and developing automated testing scripts.