Sr. Information Technology Management Analyst/Technician
Job ID: 4062
CALIBRE Systems, Inc, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking a Senior Information Technology Management Analyst/Technician Huntsville, AL.
The ideal candidate will:
Support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Chief Information Officer (CIO), their immediate staff, and Contractor Program Manager (CPM) in leading and executing Information Technology Management, Information Technology, and Information Assurance Support. Lead and execute development of technical support requirements for developmental and operational weapon system programs. Identify key themes, issues, trends, and other supporting data and develop executive level briefings for MDA senior leadership and supporting Element and Functional leadership. Be able to anticipate future requirements per MDA, DoD, and other industry leading information technology and cybersecurity policies and identify innovative, timesaving efficiencies to accelerate approval of requirements and associated documentation.
- Familiarity with analysis tools used across DoD
- Experience leading analysis teams in a DoD environment.
- Knowledge of the Missile Defense System (MDS) and its Elements, Programs, and developmental history.
- Master of Science/Arts in Related Field
- 15+ years of performing IT or similar technical/policy analysis
- Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI clearance