Logistics Analyst (Intermediate), Hikam AFB, HI - Missile Defense Agency
Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
Job ID: 4039
This position is in support of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). CALIBRE’s support includes various requirements of Facilities Operations (MSF), Life Cycle Management (MSL), and Real Property Investments and Deployments (MSR), better known as Facilities, Logistics and Environmental (FLE).
The successful candidate for this Logistics Analyst (Intermediate) position will provide detailed supporting the following areas:
- logistics and policy development and oversight
- development, implementation, execution, and management of Integrated Product Support elements across the Missile Defense System (MDS) portfolio
- analysis and assessment of life cycle logistics for MDS
- Ability to apply sound judgment to develop life-cycle logistics policies, plans, procedures, and documents
- Ability to identify and apply concepts, policies and practices of logistics management as they apply to new and legacy systems during the acquisition and sustainment phase of the life-cycle
- Ability to use applicable methods and tools to effectively mitigate risks, including planning for risk, assessing risk areas and developing risk management options
- Proficiency with the standard Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Degree requirement is as follows:
BA/BS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment and/or related field with 4 years relevant experience
AA/AS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment, and/or related field with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Experience working as an effective team member providing logistics support capability and solving complex life-cycle logistics problems
- Experience executing and maintaining product support requirements for Government Furnished Property (GFP), transportation, Property Accountability, non-tactical vehicles, Item Unique Identification (IUID), and Communication Security mission equipment and requirements
- Experience identifying and applying logistics product data and making recommendations regarding legacy/operational products and services for improvement during operation and sustainment of the life cycle logistics phase
- Demonstrate purchasing and procurement, packaging, handling, storing, and transporting, receiving and issue, and inventory management of various product support equipment, repair parts, tools, consumable items, hazardous materials in CONUS and OCONUS
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous process improvement, contract management, acquisition, planning, funding, and management information systems.