Job ID: 4031
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for an Instructor. The Jaguar Land Rover Instructor will support the preparation and delivery of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) technical training.
Organizes and delivers technical training consistent with course content, objectives and delivery strategy. The audience for this training is entry and mid-level technicians. The suite of courses consists of fundamental and intermediate-level technologies, as well as competency testing. Ability to deliver the suite of courses is developed through auditing, co-teaching, and then full delivery of each course in the suite. Instructor is responsible for maintaining the course through regular validation testing of workshop activities as new models and updated software in the diagnostic equipment will often change the intended outcome. Instructor will maintain up-to-date of subject knowledge through the review of Technical Service Bulletins and other relevant documents. For each course, the instructor is ultimately responsible for all classroom, workshop and vehicle setup, as well as takedown/restaging following the conclusion of the course. Updates course documentation on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance, maintains technical resource library, and keeps records of training activities.
Instructor will also be responsible for co-teaching/mentoring of Level II/III Instructors
- Eight to ten years Automotive technical skills; acquired through experience at retailer or independent automotive service facility or through a Technical College or similar training program
- Computing skills; MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel
- Good verbal communications
- May include pro-longed standing, exposure to hazardous material, lifting up to 100 lbs, climbing up/down on vehicles
- Follow Instructor Code of Ethics.
- Supports team and performs other related duties as assigned.
- May require ability to obtain government issued security clearance.
- Work generally performed in an office, classroom, or training bay environment.
Preferred Education and Certifications:
- Automotive Certification from an accredited college/trade school or equivalent work experience
- Preferred Certification: Instructor Facilitation Course
- Preferred Certification: ASE Certified in A1 – A8