Process Improvement Specialist (Black Belt certification)
Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Job ID: 4030
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Process Improvement Specialist/Black Belt (BB) to provide facilitation and related decision services using innovative, progressive, and results oriented approaches for the Department of Defense (DoD). The candidate will engage in collaboration efforts, working groups, or teams. The candidates support includes but is not limited to the following services:
- Define, refine, and resolve disputes, disagreements, and divergent views.
- Lead or facilitate group briefings and discussions, enabling focused decision-making, and issue resolution using a variety of improvement methodologies.
- Perform analytic and administrative duties related to project execution and implementation of recommendations.
- Provide modeling, simulation, and other applicable approaches to support a robust approach to improving processes.
- Coach Government Personnel through project execution at the Green Belt and Black Belt level or equivalent in other methodologies throughout the life of their project(s).
- Provide coaching to agency and project leadership.
- Maintain and utilize the authoritative source for CPI projects.
- Ability to maintain a minimum of IT-II clearance or a favorably adjudicated T3 investigation.
- Valid/recognized third party certificate as Black Belt.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, think creatively, work independently, and deliver high quality work.
- Work on client site in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experienced in consulting, program management, and training.
- 3+ years coaching managers, supervisors and employees to develop and shape projects and develop Lean, Agile Project Management (excludes Software Development), HCD, and/or LSS capabilities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Familiarity with CAPER or other similar tools.
- Master’s Degree.