Automotive Recruiter (Remote)
Non NCR, Massachusetts
Job ID: 4027
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for an Automotive Technical Recruiter to source and vet talent while working remotely full-time.
- Task Management – The ability to manage complex tasks, independently or as part of a team, meeting quality and schedule goals within a resource and time constrained environment;
- Technical Expertise - The ability to leverage a diverse level of human capital management and recruiting technical expertise to deliver a superior client experience. Must be familiar with applicant tracking systems; general legal statutes and principles applicable to recruiting and placement operations within the USA; legal statutes, policies, and regulations applicable to protected employment categories (e.g., race, gender, age, disabilities, veteran status, etc.); legal statutes, regulations, and policies applicable to the protection of Personally Identifyable Information (PII); and, generally accepted record keeping policies and procedures for related technical and / or field recruiting operations.
- Automotive Industry Specific Expertise - Must possess core knowledge of automotive industry retail operations (dealership level), especially the after sales (parts and service) work environment and human capital requirements. Must understand the business relationship among retail dealerships, dealer groups, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). Must possess a comprehensive understanding of the automotive educational system that feeds technician candidates to the industry, most notably the ASE Education Foundation technical schools at the post secondar education level.
- Communications – The ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts and how they add value to proposed and delivered client solutions. Must be capable of managing and supporting a diverse group of people (clients, applicants, management, and other stakeholders) with competing interests and priorities. Must be capable of developing, managing, and implementing an outreach plan for retail dealership and prospective applicant engagement within a geographical (multi-state) region.
- Team Participation –Must demonstrate the ability to participate as a team member in contributing to the achievement of standards and performance expectations; Coaching / mentoring, developing, and training peer team members; and, the ability to work closely with peers to reach common goals and objectives.
- Operations – Must demonstrate the ability to manage all aspects of technical and field recruiting within a large (multi-state) geographical region: applicant management; client deliverables; schedule; workload priorities and management; compliance with contractual / program terms and conditions; warranty management; metrics and records keeping. The ideal candidate will deliver the skills to plan, execute, track, and control regional recruiting operations with minimal supervision. Must be capable of: ensuring compliance with business rules for operations; managing client relations within the region; and, managing recruiting risks and issues to include developing mitigation plans for placement turnover.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be capable of operating a motor vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant and progressively more complex recruiting experience; or demonstrated knowledge to the same.
- Proficient in using the standard MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree or appropriate certification in related business area from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; 5-7 years of experience can be substituted for degree.
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi task and meet competing deadline
- Ability to think critically
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Supervise, coach, and cross-train junior colleagues