Job ID: 4009
CALIBRE Systems, Inc, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company, is seeking a SharePoint Designer in Huntsville, AL.
- Design and maintain a SharePoint site for the HQAMC G-3 Operations and Readiness Directorate that will enable all Divisions of the Directorate to share information and knowledge management.
- Exercise general and specific skills in SharePoint to create new SharePoint sites; expand, build out and add capabilities to existing SharePoint sites at the customer's request; manage users; assign and revoke permissions, roles and responsibilities in SharePoint; adds document libraries; label, identify, sort and catalog or index documents in SharePoint; create and configure lists and forms; perform backups of SharePoint site data and site information utilizing shared drives or other data repositories; allow or deny utilization of specific or general sets of data based on customer requirements.
- Use SharePoint, SharePoint Designer and basic HTML or other web coding skills to create SharePoint web parts.
- Use SQL Server or other database knowledge and skills concurrently with SharePoint knowledge and skills to assist the Government in the acquisition, storage, manipulation, and accession of data.
- Knows SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, HTML and other web coding tools, and has SharePoint administrator and developer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to write, edit and proofread variety of presentations, position papers and memoranda.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and questioning skills able to interact effectively with senior Army Staff.
- Adaptable to flexible work hours, styles, environments, and locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, with a minimum of 12 years’ experience
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance