Senior Drupal Web Developer
Job ID: 4003
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned management consulting and digital transformation company, is looking for a Web Developer to support a National Institutes of Health (NIH) client in Bethesda, MD.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage Drupal applications, front and back-end, specializing in content management, in an Agile environment.
- Create user interfaces and integrate third-party products and web services as needed
- Develop content strategy to analyze, develop/design and craft the functional flow and layout for new websites and redesigns.
- Develop content solutions for customers within federal and agency governance.
- Evaluate impact on layout, navigation, and overall site design when updating web content.
- Manage websites to ensure accurate and consistent presence on the Internet and Intranet.
- Monitor, improve, and update the performance of the websites and user interfaces.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, configure, and maintain website(s) and user interfaces for internal and external communications.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise.
- Lead a team to determine web content purpose, functions, and strategy.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues for website and user interfaces.
- 7-9 years of relevant work experience with Drupal.
- Developing front-end and back-end of websites.
- Knowledge of Drupal Security
- Knowledge of Section 508 and usability guidelines/practices
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology and tools such as Atlassian Jira.
- Experience working with Drupal Core API’s (Forms, configurations, fields, entities)
- Experience with GitHub or SVN.
- Experience with HHS and NIH preferred.