Job ID: 3994
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking a knowledgeable Logistics Analyst who is considered a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Maintenance and/or Supply to join our dynamic team supporting the Army in Korea. The Analyst will support Army units in the Camp Casey/Hovey area as a member of the 8th Army Command Maintenance Evaluation and Training (COMET) Team. The analyst must have confidence interacting with senior logistics Warrants and NCOs. The analyst must have a working knowledge in the use of GCSS-Army, AESIP/LIW, AR-COP and Military Methods of Instruction.
The analyst will work as member of a highly qualified team of functional and technical experts supporting a Government client in a highly charged and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and responsible self-starter with solid interpersonal skills. The individual must enjoy working in a small team environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supply and Maintenance logistical analyst functions using GCSS-Army, AESIP, ARCOP and other DOD related logistical systems.
- Supporting 8A’s Organizational Inspection Program
- Conducting AAME/SEA Evaluations
- Conducting Logistics Training (Formal classroom training and Over the Shoulder)
- Have 5 years experience in Maintenance and/or Supply disciplines related to Unit level operations.
- Must have a solid understanding of Army logistics data and systems including AESIP, GCSS-Army, AR-COP, and other logistical systems used by the military.
- Use of Microsoft products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc….
- Understand deployed Army structures and be familiar with Army policies.
- Good teamwork skills to interact with other members of the team.
- Ability to brief and interact with Army senior leaders.
- 5 years of relevant experience.