ICAM Senior Analyst
Job ID: 3991
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for an Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Senior Analyst to join our team!
The Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Senior Analyst will leverage their knowledge of identity and access management (IDAM) principles, policies and practices to serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for a Department of Defense (DoD) Agency as it re-engineers existing enterprise capabilities and initiates new DoD enterprise capabilities.
The ICAM Senior Analyst’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development of policy and procedures for Agency program managers that promote consistency in program management best practices across Agency programs.
- Provide expertise on DoD policy relevant to public key infrastructure, identity attributes, identity programs, credentialing programs, physical security programs, and IDAM.
- Assist in the development of proposed draft policy changes required to meet DoD requirements, in alignment with the Agency’s vision, mission, and strategy.
- Develop white papers, decision papers, feasibility studies, assessments, briefings, and other documentation as needed on programs, projects, or products.
- Lead efforts to develop briefings, presentations, and formal responses to Agency oversight and governance bodies.
- Provide expert advisory support to support the Agency’s participation at Federal, DoD, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and industry forums.
- Inform the Agency of emerging standards, regulations, and policies that may affect its programs.
- Support the Agency in various Departmental working and decision-making groups and committees, e.g., the Identity Protection and Management Senior Coordinating Group, the Federal Identity Working Group, et al.
- US Citizenship.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Experience with the DoD Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Reference Design
- Experience with strategic planning for credentialing programs
- Two years of demonstrated expertise with federal and DoD governance bodies for identity (Can be concurrent with other requirements
- Knowledge of market offerings and application of second factor authentication alternatives
- Ability to work independently a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ten years of experience in the IDAM domain, five of which are within the DoD
- Five years of experience with federal interoperability, preferably with VA
- Three years of demonstrated expertise with DoD policy formulation and approval processes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience applying HSPD 12
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience applying NIST Standards for IDAM