Patient Identity SME
Job ID: 3990
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Patient Identity Senior Analyst to join our team.
The Patient Identity Senior Analyst will serve as a patient identity subject matter expert (SME) for the Department of Defense (DoD) Agency as it works to support integration of identity and potential other services with the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
The Patient Identity Senior Analyst’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development of policy and procedures for Agency program managers that promote consistency in program management best practices across Agency programs
- Provide expertise on DoD policy relevant to patient identity matters
- Assist in the development of proposed draft policy changes required to meet DoD and VA requirements
- Develop white papers, decision papers, feasibility studies, assessments, briefings, and other documentation as needed on programs, projects or products
- Lead efforts to develop briefings, presentations, and formal responses to Agency oversight and governance bodies
- Provide expert advisory support to support the Agency’s participation at Federal, DoD, VA and industry forums
- Inform the Agency of emerging standards, regulations, and policies that may affect its programs
- Support the Agency in various Departmental working and decision-making groups and committees
- US Citizenship.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with the Cerner Millienium and HealtheIntent platforms
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics, or other relevant discipline
- Experience with business process modeling for Patient Identity
- Experience developing DoD policy and procedures for Patient Identity
- Ability to work independently a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ten years experience in the Patient Identity domain, five of which are within the DoD
- Three years experience with Federal Interoperability with VA
- Five years of experience with Defense Health program/financial management
- Three years of experience with Defense Health focused on Enterprise Systems