Army Working Capital Fund SME
Job ID: 3987
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company is looking for an Army Working Capital Fund Supply Chain SME. This is a Part-Time (as needed) position.
The SME will be responsible for:
- Instructing Army personnel on the financial and logistics management aspects of the Army Working Capital Funds (AWCF) in classes held at various Army Depots, Arsenals, and Munitions Activities; Headquarters Army Material Command (HQ AMC); Army Lifecycle Management Commands; the National Capital Area; and any other locations requested by the customer.
- Maintaining and updating instructional materials in PowerPoint and PDF formats.
- Performing AWCF analytic tasks as required.
- Detailed knowledge of wholesale supply chain activities in the AWCF (SMA)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint in regards to slide development for instructional delivery.
- Experienced in platform delivery to groups of 25 students.
- Experience using MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in a Working Capital Fund environment in Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading in a Working Capital Fund environment in Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience instructing in academic environment. In house training or professional experience in delivering briefings can serve as a substitute
- A Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
- Certified Professional Logistician or Certified Defense Financial Manager.