Multiple Locations - Ft. Huachuca, Ft. Irwin, JB Lewis-McChord, Schofield Barracks,
Job ID: 3981
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is seeking an entry-level Office Assistant to provide general purchasing/supplies and administrative support. There will be openings in the following locations: Fort Huachuca, Fort Irwin, Schofield Barracks, and Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
General purchasing/supplies responsibilities include:
- Managing the supply purchases, receiving and distribution of office supplies, facility maintenance and keeping supply areas stocked.
- Candidate will reconcile invoice statements and tracking purchases.
- Maintaining supply database, assist with equipment maintenance on company copiers and office equipment.
- Negotiate equipment contracts with current and new vendors.
- Act as a liaison between vendors and management.
General administrative support responsibilities include:
- Screening mail, setting up conference rooms, vendor relations.
- Backup reception responsibilities including answering and directing calls, taking messages and paging, greeting visitors and clients.
- Possess entry-level skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Candidate should be able to work independently, and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Capability of working in a team environment supporting management and staff, following policies, providing feedback, assisting in special projects, and taking on additional responsibility.
- Ideal candidate need to possess at least one-year general purchasing/supplies experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Master’s degree PREFERRED in Training and Development, HR, Management, Counseling, or related field and minimum two years career counseling, education, or related experience. Bachelor's Degree accepted with experience.
Applicants must successfully undergo a background investigation (National Agency Check)
Experience managing personnel at one or more sites. Ability to meet and correspond regularly with a Government counterpart.
Experience coordinating transition activities with the local DGR to support overall mission goals. Accountable for ensuring requirements accomplished in accordance with the PWS/ PRS and completed on time at all sites.
- Experience safeguarding confidential information, handling PII and complying with the Privacy Act and all applicable agency regulations on individual privacy, to include DoD Directive 5400.
- Experience conducting QC checks and ensuring training requirements are met.
Experience working directly with clients.
- Ability to exercise a great deal of independent judgment.