Digital/Social Media and Website Specialist - Army Energy
Crystal City, Virginia
Job ID: 3974
The U.S. Army Office of Energy Initiatives (OEI) is the central management office for the business case development and execution of large-scale renewable and alternative energy security projects. Selected candidate will serve as a part of the External Engagement Directorate of OEI that is responsible for building and executing communication and Congressional plans.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Maintaining existing and developing new online web strategies
- Creating, developing, managing, and reporting on function, form, and alternative options for website, digital/social media, and SharePoint sites
- Developing tools to routinely track and report online metrics on user interaction
- Maintaining a consistent look across web and online platforms using the OEI Style Guide
- Maintaining Customer Relationship Management software, mailing lists, and email blasts
- Conducting research and assisting with transferring programs to government systems or platforms
Selected candidate must possess knowledge of energy projects and DoD executive organizations and will report to the External Engagements Project Manager. Responsible for events, online and digital/social media development and maintenance, website content and design and platform management/ execution, event coordination and outreach planning, communications metrics, multiple media, conferences and exhibits, and stakeholder database. Presentations, information papers, speeches, events and outreach planning, support functions and other requirements are also included. Selected candidate will work collaboratively to promote a team environment. Responsible for independently coordinating and completing project activities with internal and external stakeholders and overcoming obstacles, ensuring each task and deliverable is completed on schedule. This position requires demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers