Sr. Process Improvement Specialist (MBB)
Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Job ID: 3903
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Sr. Process Improvement Specialist/Master Black Belt (MBB) to provide management and strategy consulting, program planning, change management, auditing, assessments and evaluations support to the Department of Defense (DoD). The candidate will conduct CPI projects using a variety of improvement methodologies (e.g., LSS, BPR, TOC, Lean, HCD, Agile Project Management (excludes Software Development), DFSS, etc.). The candidate must be capable of delivering the following services:
- Support and assist execution of enterprise and organizational CPI deployments to include assistance with government CPI governance, management and strategy.
- Provide specific actionable recommendations to improve agency enterprise and organizational process performance, and issuance improvements.
- Develop and/or deliver CPI training.
Must have Advanced CPI expertise, to include at least five (5) years of certified LSS MBB, and prefer
supplemental training as a HCD Design Expert, Lean Sensei, or Scrum Master (non-software development).
Experience must demonstrate the completion of strategic level projects with significant measure results.
Training experience type will be specified at the task order level PWS.
Must have at least three (3) years coaching candidates, and Federal Government Senior Leaders (Flag Rank Officers and Senior Executive
Services). Must be able to secure a CAC and DLA Systems Access on first day of work.
- Valid/recognized third party certificate as MBB.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, think creatively, work independently, and deliver high quality work.
- Candidate Review by the government to ensure skillsets meet the position qualifications.
- Experience in consulting, program management, and training.
Must have at least a BA/BS and a valid/recognized third party certification as an MBB, Lean Sensei or
Scrum Master that required both successful completion of a test and project execution demonstration.
- Master’s Degree.
- DoD experience.
- Experience with assessment, reporting, and preparation of organizations to achieve recognition in nationally accepted performance quality award programs (e.g. Baldrige and Shingo awards).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Familiarity with CAPER or other similar tools.