Job ID: 3893
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Project Manager. Location would be at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA. Candidates must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Project managers are responsible for the day-to-day technical management of task areas.
- Ensures technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
- Develops and manages the technical project plans to completion within time and resource constraints.
- Manages project team scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, and cost management, leads the design, implementation and production life-cycle.
- Chairs integration meetings, stakeholder sessions, and requirement collection activities. Briefs Army leaders on current projects and the benefits to the Army.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or other related field.
- Certified Project Management Professional.
- Minimum 5 years program management experience with information systems.
- Project managers must have 5 years Minimum experience with US Army planning, programming and budget formulation business (PPB) processes and a thorough understanding of requirement, design, construction and testing capabilities.
- Project managers will have a minimum of one of the following disciplines; At least 3 years project management experience managing complex information systems using the latest industry technologies, good understanding of DoD Cyber Security requirements, and previous project management experience with complex information systems
- All candidates must have an active Secret Clearance