Administrative Assistant - Senior
Job ID: 3871
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant - Senior for the TEAMS Next MDS Administration. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 3 years' experience executing and leading tasks associated with mid-executive level (SES/Flag Officer, O-6 Military, GS15/NH-IV civilian), and/or general administrative support in all facets of administration.
- Expert preparing, reviewing and coordinating executive level correspondence.
- Expert in Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), For Official Use Only (FOUO), and Classified information handling programs and procedures.
- Expert in training and advising junior administrative assistants on all matters pertaining administrative support provided to the Agency.
- Expert in government records and database management process and procedures.
- Expert in government travel processes and systems.
- Expert in developing and maintaining administrative schedules including electronic schedules and calendars.
- Expert in government correspondence handling procedures.
- Proficient working with government task management systems.
- Proficient in researching, reviewing, and preparing meeting support materials (e.g. briefings, papers, read- ahead).
- Proficient working with government time-management procedures and systems.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills to include phone, office etiquette, and written skills.
- BA/BS and 4 years' experience in administrative/business field OR AA and 6 years’ experience in administrative/business field OR HS Diploma and 10 years’ administrative/business field.
- Must have active DoD Secret Clearance.