Executive Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 3870
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant for the TEAMS Next MDS Administration. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 3 years' experience supporting CEO level military equivalent (Senior Executive Service (SES) or Flag Officer).
- 6 years' executing and leading tasks associated with senior executive level, and/or general administrative support in all facets of administration
- Expert preparing, reviewing and coordinating executive level correspondence.
- Expert in Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), For Official Use Only (FOUO), and Classified information handling programs and procedures.
- Expert in government records and database management process and procedures.
- Expert in government travel processes and systems.
- Expert in developing and maintaining administrative schedules including electronic schedules and calendars.
- Expert developing, supporting and delivering senior executive correspondence, such as decision memos, read- aheads, daily updates, meeting minutes, metrics and Ad-Hoc reports.
- Expert in government task management systems.
- Proficient in researching, reviewing, and preparing meeting support materials (e.g. briefings, papers, read- ahead).
- Proficient working with government time-management procedures and systems.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills to include phone, office etiquette, and written skills.
- BA/BS and 6 years’ experience in administrative/business field OR AA and 8 years’ experience in administrative/business field.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance