Senior Logistics Analyst
Washington, District of Columbia
Job ID: 3859
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company is looking for Senior Level Logistics Data Analyst to support the Department of Army, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the following systems AESIP, FMSWEB G-ARMY, LMP, and AR-COP/Vantage. Review of data gained from these systems to assist Staff in the efforts to gauge systemic adherence to established policies and guidance. Daily activities include creation of reports, logistics data analysis, data entry, and general administrative tasks. You must be proficient with data entry and analysis using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, SharePoint, Access, Word, PowerPoint).
- Provide input used to develop and/or revise policies and guidelines before and/or after fielding. Provide expertise and analytical support for the Army Divestiture program through the management of the US Army Master Divestiture List (MDL).
- Assist as need in Program Objective Memorandum (POM) review and compilation process.
- Assist in the evaluation of integration of equipment systems into the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suite of systems.
- Support new equipment fielding and unit activation as needed.
- Provide briefings and expertise on Logistic Policy and Procedures as needed to Army G4 senior leaders.
- Must hold a Secret clearance and be able to obtain and retain a Common Access Card
- Will have relevant exposure and access systems AESIP, FMSWEB G-ARMY, LMP, and AR-COP/Vantage
- Must have basic data mining skills and be familiar with MS Office applications such as Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to create pivot tables and use VLOOKUP extensively
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task across concurrent initiatives
- Must be able to interact with senior leaders of the Army staff
- MA/MS degree from an accredited institution
- Over 10 years of experience working within Army Logistics
- 15-20 years of experience working within Army Logistics
- Prior experience working on the Army staff, preferably the Army G-4
- Graduate ANOC, Senior Warrant Officer course or Army CGSC
- Use of Qquip/SLAMIS
- Familiarity with data analytics or data visualization
- Provide coaching and task management to team members
- Background as an Army ORSA