Washington, District of Columbia
Job ID: 3852
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Selenium Tester to support work/client based in Washington, DC.
- Assist with coordinating automation framework integration into DevOps CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) orchestration
- Provide automation support, and provide training to team members.
- Create process documents for the Automation team, which includes training documents, peer code review, code merge procedures, and IDE configuration (e.g. Eclipse/Maven).
- Establish a proper test data management and test data creation solution
- Experience and knowledge of best practices: object-oriented design, CI/CD principles.
- Experience using automation platforms such as Jenkins to manage continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins build automation system.
- Experience with GitHub and version control system like GIT
- Design and implement restful service testing automation framework
- Design and implement UI automation framework using selenium and cucumber
- Experienced using JMeter for performance testing
- Comfortable in constructing sample and complex SQL queries to support database testing
- Well-versed in practicing Atlassian product like (JIRA)
- Experienced in supporting manual and automation support in agile fashion
- Experienced in using SOAP UI, Ready API, swagger
- Experienced in using database tools like DBeaver, TOAD etc
- Familiar with Junit framework.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust