Business Intelligence Analyst - Intern
Job ID: 3849
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst (intern) to support our Growth Operations team at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
- Research and assess possible business opportunities from financial, operational, and corporate alignment perspectives using industry tools such as Bloomberg and GovWin;
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research analysis, including addressable markets, adjacencies, spending trends, competitive positioning, and past performance;
- Perform selected deep dives of selected agencies and organizations to assist in identifying all aspects of related information around business opportunities;
- Serve as a resource for Growth Operations personnel; work collaboratively with functional and subject matter leads to assess business problems, gather requirements, and conduct independent research;
- Contribute to efficient operations by providing accurate data through development of common portals, analytic reports, templates, processes, and metrics.
- In progress of obtaining a degree from an accredited college/university.
- Course work in areas of research and, or statistics;
- Demonstrated abilities in market and competitive analysis;
- Experience with federal government contracting;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.