Social Media Intern
Job ID: 3848
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Social Media Intern for the summer.
As a social media intern, the position will require the following:
- Ensure our clients have the latest information about CALIBRE.
- Help identify, conceptualize, design and execute campaigns to boost engagement, educate and inform our audience about services and company programs/events.
- Encourage greater social media participation. Understand KPI's and defining them specifically for social media
- Identify opportunities to influence public perception through audience engagement.
- Monitor online activity across departments and geographical areas to ensure anyone using the company's online tools is following established guidelines and best-practice rules
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as post graphics, infographics, videos and press releases on social media
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Track customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Support team CALIBRE at live and online events
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, etc.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software, such as Facebook Insights to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Interested in social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Proficient with word processing software, and graphic design tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms.
- Comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts and developing content to inform, educate and engage the CALIBRE’s audience to increase awareness, boost traffic and achieve marketing goals.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising, journalism or graphic design