Job ID: 3847
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company is looking for Mid-Level Logistics Data Analyst to support the US Army’s Tank-automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM). The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) and will have expertise in GCCS-Army. With this knowledge, and your knowledge of US Army operations, you will make a substantial impact on supporting Army soldiers. Daily activities include creation of reports, logistics data analysis, data entry, and general administrative tasks. You must be proficient with data entry and analysis using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, SharePoint, Access, Word, PowerPoint) and various US Army information systems to help TACOM gain insight and understanding of field Army logistics operations as well as develop new reports and capabilities. Your typical projects will help TACOM improve support to their customers with new analysis and insight. You should have a basic understanding of US Army acquisition, and TACOM operations or Army field logistics operations. You must also be excited by the opportunity to learn and promote new information management systems.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance and be able to obtain and retain a Common Access Card
- Will have relevant exposure and access to the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) and Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-A)
- A basic understanding of Army logistics operations
- Must have basic data mining skills and be familiar with MS Office applications such as Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be able to create pivot tables and use VLOOKUP extensively.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task across concurrent initiatives
- Use of Visual Basic for Applications in MS Excel
- Familiarity with data analytics or data visualization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
- two to five years of experience working within Army Logistics
- Familiarity with TACOM operations is preferred
- Army MOS 92A/WOMOS 920B preferred