Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Job ID: 3781
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking to fill an Enterprise Resource Planning/Business Analyst - Senior position to support our client within the Comptroller Department, Financial Management Division. This include sustainment support of Defense Agencies Initiatives (DAI) sustainment and support and related financial systems such as Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), Joint Integrated Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Analytic Platform (JICAP), Defense Cash Accountability System (DCAS).
- Provide sustainment support with respect to client’s operation of DAI. DAI Sustainment support shall include providing expertise with DAI individual modules, program management and planning, and support to training and fielding of the DAI system
- Analysis of how DTRA business is accomplished with DAI, address gaps as well as the impact of Software Change Requests (SCR), production fixes, and new DAI versions or application upgrades such as future Oracle Releases or patches. Impact may include but is not limited to systems, databases, roles, interfaces, workflow and communications. Monitor/track proposed changes, and conduct research, and propose revisions to the application, technical documents, policy and procedures as necessary.
- Help desk support to augment the DAI Subject Matter Experts (SME) during testing and operations of DAI and other related financial systems.
- Help desk support shall include issue identification, troubleshooting, event escalation, and closure of the problem resolution process in support of DAI. Provide training to the DAI users to ensure that they are fully capable of independently accessing and operating DAI for their job functions
- Support client's financial audit response and sustainment. Assist with analyzing self-identified and auditor identified deficiencies, conclusions, and recommendations to formulate alternatives for corrective actions related to business processes, accounting, financial management, internal and management controls, and other CFO operations.
Provide risk management and internal controls support for the agency including reviewing best practices and lessons learned to make recommended improvements to the program. Support creation of risk management and internal controls training. Assist team to deliver the training. Provide quality assurance functions to include reviewing completed work for accuracy of data and information, compliance with applicable laws, accounting standards and regulations, and error-free documentation prior to submission to Government
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in business; Accounting preferred; Additional years of relevant system experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum broad functional knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite and Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI)
- Years of Experience: 10+ years of DAI or Oracle experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- CDFM, Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or CPA desired