Job ID: 3774
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., and employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team. This recruiting position will participate in the full life cycle recruiting process which includes: screening, sourcing and routing candidates, creating hiring packages, and assisting hiring managers in negotiating with candidates while complying with company policy and procedures in addition to all applicable federal and state laws including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). This position reports directly to the Director, Talent Acquisition.
The Technical Recruiter will provide talent acquisition support across the entire company and within all levels of the organization for Information Technology (IT), Health Informatics and Intelligence Community (IC) positions. This position will identify qualified talent for current and future opportunities through active and passive recruiting tools and strategies, industry contacts, professional networks and social recruiting platforms. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills, analytical and critical thinking, and complex problem solving skills.
- Provide full life cycle recruiting for multiple requisitions but specifically, IT, IC and Health Informatics positions. Use all recruiting sources to identify top talent and create a candidate pipeline.
- Review all requisitions for format, accuracy and compliance with our Career Management Program.
- Work with hiring managers to anticipate future recruiting needs.
- Assist Director, Talent Acquisition, with workforce planning activities and identifying process improvements.
- Establish strong network within recruiting industry, and CALIBRE’s business space.
- Assist Hiring Managers with all phases of the hiring process.
- Assist Growth Operations with Proposals, recruiting for Proposals, etc.
- Create hiring packets.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all recruiting activities, hiring manager interactions, candidate searches and candidate interactions through our applicant tracking system to ensure audit readiness at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal employment and CALIBRE’s policy and procedures.
- Conduct Offer Interviews as necessary.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant and progressively more complex recruiting experience; or demonstrated knowledge to the same.
• Ability to manage multiple requisitions across several disciplines through sourcing, screening, routing, and evaluating
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements quickly.
• Familiar with federal contracting industry.
• Experience with IT, IC and/or Health Informatics recruiting.
• Highly motivated with good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of and experience working with applicant tracking systems.
• Professional maturity, able to operate independently and in a team environment.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and written with technical staff, peers, management and with clients.
• Good analytical, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
• Ability to create compelling requisitions to attract top talent as well as professional verbal and written skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in using the standard MS Office programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in related area. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.
- Experience recruiting for cleared, specialized or niche positions within the IT community.
- Experience building and maintaining a candidate pipeline
- Experience supporting proposal and business development efforts.
- MS Office Suite experience
- Knowledge of SCA contracts/positions is preferred.